Monday, March 3, 2014

Three Questions

Image of the Day:  Chunks of grey-outlined ice piled on top of crunchy snow banks.


Hey there.  It's March and Spring is coming. The robins seem busy to me and I've actually seen daffodils sprouting through the mud in Boston. I will be on vacation soon and can't wait. 


The lovely and talented Jenn Monroe asked me Three Questions over at Extracts which you can read here. You should also pre-order the new Extracts journal cause it's gonna be good.


And while you are in a purchasing mood, you should pre-order the new Mom Egg Review because I have a poem in there, "Lascaux Woman and Daughter," that of course you want to read. Mom Egg Review will be celebrating its twelfth year, which is pretty impressive! 


And now I'm off to take the dog for a walk. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorize More!

 Image of the Day: Birds in my backyard, scrambling in the rain for seed.  Happy Holidays! I have a poem here at One Art, Hiking Cadillac Mo...