Thursday, December 28, 2023

Memorize More!

 Image of the Day: Birds in my backyard, scrambling in the rain for seed. 


Happy Holidays! I have a poem here at One Art, Hiking Cadillac Mountain at Sunrise. I still can't believe we actually did that. It was years ago. This poem means a lot to me, both because of its content, but revising it was something that came to me fairly easily. I wish I could revise other poems the same way that I revised this one--half asleep, the poem memorized, and lines just kept coming to me. I finally had to get up and out of bed to write them down so I wouldn't forget. It reminds me that I should really memorize more of my poems in order to have them in my head so that lines will come. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this poem and many good wishes for a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorize More!

 Image of the Day: Birds in my backyard, scrambling in the rain for seed.  Happy Holidays! I have a poem here at One Art, Hiking Cadillac Mo...