Monday, March 5, 2018

Heron Tree

I have so enjoyed working as an editor for the Heron Tree volume 5 edition.  I learned so much from reading submitted poems!  And realized what a LOT of work being an editor is for a literary journal.  The people I worked with are such thoughtful, caring readers of poetry.  It really impressed me.  Anyway, as a sort of thank you, the founding editors of Heron Tree, Chris Campolo and Rebecca Resinski published a poem of mine (and Matthew Burns, the other editor for volume 5) and is up right now.  Thank you to these fabulous editors for letting me being an editor for this year and for publishing this poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memorize More!

 Image of the Day: Birds in my backyard, scrambling in the rain for seed.  Happy Holidays! I have a poem here at One Art, Hiking Cadillac Mo...